Dear Voting Members of the Faculty Council:
Below are links to legislation being presented to you on a no-protest basis. If no objection is filed with the Office of the General Faculty by the deadlines listed below, the legislation will be held to have been approved by the Faculty Council. If an objection is filed within the prescribed period, the legislation will be presented to the Faculty Council at its next meeting. A voting member of the Faculty Council can file an objection with rationale by responding to this message.
The items below are classified as legislation of general interest with a protest deadline of Thursday, March 20.
College of Liberal Arts:
- Proposed changes to the Creative Writing Certificate (D 16073-16077)
School of Undergraduate Studies:
- Proposed changes to create a Design Strategies Certificate (D 16078-16086)
The items below are classified as legislation of exclusive interest to only one college or school with a protest deadline of March 23:
Moody College of Communication:
- Proposed changes to the Advertising Degree Program (D 16090-16098)
- Proposed changes to the Communication and Leadership Degree Program (D 16099-16107)
- Proposed changes to the Journalism Degree Program (D 16115-16122)
- Proposed changes to the Public Relations Degree Program (D 16123-16130)
- Proposed changes to the Radio-Television-Film Degree Program (D 16131-16137)
- Proposed changes to the Communication Studies Degree (D 16108-16114)
- Proposed changes to the Communication Sciences and Disorders Degree (D 16227-16233)