To be held via Zoom. If you are not a Council member but would like to attend the meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom room ID and password.
Reports of Standing Committees
- A-2 Faculty Advisory Committee on Budgets Presentation on Faculty Council Priorities—Joel Nibert (Committee Chair; Assistant Professor of Instruction, Mathematics)
- Course Material Adoptions Presentation from University Co-op—Cheryl Pfifer (President and CEO, University Co-op) and Garrett Sonnier (Chairperson of the Board of Directors, University Co-op; Associate Professor, Marketing)
- Faculty Ombuds Annual Report— Lynn Katz (Faculty Ombudsperson; Professor, Civil, Architectural, and Environmental Engineering) and Chris McCarthy (Faculty Ombudsperson; Professor, Educational Psychology)
Announcements & Comments
- The 2023-24 Faculty Council will meet May 8 at 2:15pm via Zoom to open officer elections.
- The ninth meeting of the Faculty Council will be held on May 8 immediately following 23-24 officer elections via Zoom (approximately 2:30pm).
- Standing Committee preferences from 2023-24 Faculty Council members are due in the Office of the General Faculty (email@example.com) by April 19.
- Nominations for 2023-24 Faculty Council officers are due in the Office of the General Faculty (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 19.