To be held via Zoom. If you are not a Council member but would like to attend the meeting, please contact email@example.com for the Zoom room ID and password.
Business & Legislation
- B-4 Student Athletes and Activities Presentation—Lisa Sigafoos (Committee Chair; Assistant Professor of Practice, Special Education)
- COACHE Presentation—Gina Magharious (Assistant Director, Institutional Reporting, Research, and Info Systems)
- Advocating for Academic Freedom and Tenure—Brian Evans (President, UT Austin Chapter, and Vice President, Texas Conference, of the American Association of University Professors (AAUP))
- Faculty Council Leadership Information—Jen Moon
Announcements & Comments
- The seventh meeting of the Faculty Council will be held on March 20 at 2:15 PM via Zoom.
- The annual Joint Meeting of Faculty Leadership of UT Austin and Texas A&M will be held April 4, 2023, via Zoom. All Council members are encouraged to attend.
- Use the Election System to nominate yourself or a faculty colleague for the Faculty Council or a standing committee. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.