To be held via Zoom. If you are not a Council member but would like to attend the meeting, please contact email@example.com for the Zoom room ID and password.
Tentative Business & Legislation
- Faculty Council Seat Apportionment Change Vote (D 19388-19389)—Charlotte Canning (Secretary of the General Faculty and Faculty Council)
- COACHE Presentation—Tasha Beretvas (Senior Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs)
- Resolution Honoring James Loehlin (D 19456-19457) Presentation and Vote—Madge Darlington (Assistant Professor of Instruction, Theatre and Dance) and John Morán González (Professor, English)
Announcements & Comments
- The sixth meeting of the Faculty Council will be held on February 20 at 2:15 PM via Zoom.
- The annual Joint Meeting of Faculty Leadership of UT Austin and Texas A&M will be held April 4, 2023, via Zoom. All Council members are encouraged to attend.
- Use the Election System to nominate yourself or a faculty colleague to a campus-wide committee currently accepting nominations. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.