On Monday, March 8, the Faculty Council will hold its sixth regular meeting of the year at 2:15 PM via Zoom. All members of the General Faculty are invited to attend. Contact the Office of the General Faculty by email at email@example.com for a Zoom invitation.
- Resolution from the C-14 Technology-Enhanced Education Oversight Committee (D 18665-18667)—Shelly R. Rodriguez (C-14 Chair and Associate Professor of Practice, UTeach-Natural Sciences).
- Successful Tips for Online Teaching—Jennifer Moon (Associate Professor of Instruction, Biology Instructional Office).
- Misconduct and Compliance—Jeff Graves (Interim Chief Compliance Officer).
- Insurance Change for Benefits Eligible Academic Graduate Student Employees Starting for Fall 2021—Maria Juenger (Associate Dean for Graduate Education Transformation, Office of the Vice Provost and Dean of Graduate Studies).
- The UT Austin/ Texas A&M Faculty Leadership Joint Meeting will be held on March 29.
- The next Faculty Council meeting will be held on March 22.
Audio Recording (MP3)
Audio/Video Recording (MP4)