Regular Meeting of the 2022-23 Faculty Council
- B-2 Recreational Sports Committee Presentation on Faculty Council Priorities— Geoff Rich (Committee Chair; Assistant Professor of Practice, Kinesiology and Health Education) and Josh Beckham (Committee Chair-Elect; Associate Professor of Practice, College of Natural Sciences)
- C-10 Recruitment and Retention Presentation—Marie-Anne Suizzo (Committee Chair; Associate Professor, Educational Psychology)
- Vote on New Climate System Science Major in the Bachelor of Science in Geosciences (D 19515-19517)—Kerry Cook (Professor, Geological Sciences)
- Vote on Resolution Naming Jen Moon Chair of Faculty Council, 2023-24 (D 19518)—Charlotte Canning
- The June 19, July 17, and August 14 summer meetings of the Faculty Council have been cancelled. A special meeting will be held June 26 to vote on new degree programs and address any new business.
Special Meeting of the 2023-24 Faculty Council (Officer Elections)