On Monday, November 11th, the Faculty Council meeting will begin at 2:15 PM in the Main Building, Room 212.
- University Definition of Plagiarism—Sharon Horner (Research Policy Committee Chair, and Professor, Nursing)
- Update to the Core Curriculum Course Lists in the General Information 2020-2021 Catalog And in the School of Undergraduate Studies Chapter in the Undergraduate Catalog, 2020-2022—Lorenzo Sadun (Educational Policy Committee member, and Professor, Mathematics)
- Proposed Changes to the International Business Major in the McCombs School of Business—D. Eric Hirst (Faculty Council member, and Professor, Accounting)
- State of the University Libraries—Lorraine Haricombe (Vice Provost and Director, UT Libraries) and Michelle Addington (Dean, School of Architecture)
- Enrollment Management and Faculty Engagement—Rachelle Hernandez (Senior Vice Provost for Enrollment Management)
Proposal to Change the Approval Process for Transcript-Recognized Undergraduate Academic Certificate Programs (D 17517-17518)
Protest Deadline: November 20th