To be held via Zoom (if you are not a Council member but would like to attend the meeting, please contact email@example.com for the Zoom room ID and password)
Business & Legislation
- Presentation and Vote on Bachelor of Science in Behavioral Social Data Science in the College of Liberal Arts—David M Schnyer (Professor, Psychology)
- Presentation and Vote on Bachelor of Arts in Public Affairs in the LBJ School of Public Affairs—JR DeShazo (Dean, LBJ School of Public Affairs) and Lorinc Redei (Associate Professor of Instruction and Assistant Dean, LBJ School of Public Affairs)
- Contextualization and Commemoration Initiative—Edmund Gordon (Executive Director of Commemorative and Contextualization Projects)
Announcements & Comments
- 2023 State of the University Address to be held September 19 at 3:00 PM in Mulva Auditorium.
- The annual meeting of the General Faculty will be held on October 16 at 2:15 PM via Zoom and will be immediately followed by the second meeting of the Faculty Council.
- Civitatis Award nominations due in the Office of the General Faculty by October 16.