To be held via Zoom (if you are not a Council member but would like to attend the meeting, please contact email@example.com for the Zoom room ID and password)
Business & Legislation
- Vote on Revised Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Policy (D 19358-19359)—Domino Perez (Past Faculty Council Chair and Associate Professor, English).
- New Faculty Grievance Policy Presentation (D 19365-19380)—Charlotte Canning (Faculty Grievance Policy Working Group Committee Member) and Steve Goode (Faculty Grievance Policy Working Group Committee Member; Professor, School of Law).
- Academic Calendar Implementation Update—Tim Shanahan (University Academic Calendar Committee Member and Associate Professor, Geological Sciences) and Mark Simpson (Assistant Vice Provost and University Registrar).
Announcements & Comments
- 2022 State of the University Address to be held September 20 at 3:00 PM in Mulva Auditorium.
- The annual meeting of the General Faculty will be held on October 17 at 2:15 PM via Zoom and will be immediately followed by the second meeting of the Faculty Council.
- Civitatis Award nominations due in the Office of the General Faculty by October 17.