To initiate a Qualtrics form to propose a New Certificate, click here
You can view the information you'll need to propose a New Certificate on our downloadable .pdf
A certificate program is a set of courses that allows a student to focus on an area of study in addition to the major. The University-wide requirements for transcript-recognized undergraduate certificate programs are laid out in the Undergraduate Catalog.
All proposals are submitted electronically by the college to Office of the General Faculty through a UT Qualtrics form.
- Minimum Criteria for Certificate Recognition on the Transcript
- Approval Process for Transcript-Recognized Undergraduate Academic Certificate Programs
- The Certification Process for Students Completing the Requirements
THECB forms required for:
Adding a Certificate Over 20 Hours
- Certificate Program Certification Form
- The UT Qualtrics form will prompt you to fill out and upload the required document
- Thirty day notification period to public institutions within a 50-mile radius is required. The provost’s office will manage the notification process
- THECB forms are not required for certificates 20 hours or less