Changes to Transcript-Recognized Minors

To initiate a Qualtrics form for Making a Change to an Existing Minor, click here

You can view the information you'll need for Making a Change to an Existing Minor on our downloadable .pdf

A transcript-recognized undergraduate academic minor is a set of courses that may allow students pursuing degrees in areas with a highly structured curriculum to pursue additional academic interests in another area without lengthening the time required to complete their degree. The University-wide requirements for transcript-recognized undergraduate academic minor are laid out in the Undergraduate Catalog

All proposals are submitted electronically by the college to Office of the General Faculty through a UT Qualtrics form. 

  1. Minimum Criteria for Minor Recognition on the Transcript
  2. The Certification Process for Students Completing the Requirements for a Minor