Submission for Curriculum Change Proposals for the 2022-2024 undergraduate and law catalogs is now closed. Submissions for the 2024-2026 undergraduate and law catalogs will open summer 2022.
Before submitting your Curriculum Change Proposal to the Office of the General Faculty, please be sure you have acquired all of the necessary internal approvals. More information can typically be found in your College's governance documents. More resources for submitters can be found here.
Track the approval process of your submitted Curriculum Change Proposal here. This tracker is used to monitor works in progress. Items listed here may require many levels of approval and still be pending full and final approval.
CCP Form Submission Links
Info sheets for each form may be found here.
All proposals are submitted electronically by the college to the Office of the General Faculty through a UT Qualtrics form (links below). Please be sure to select the proper form--your choice will affect the routing of your proposal. Only authorized users will be able to access these forms. If you cannot log in with your UT EID, please contact the Office of the General Faculty.
- Proposed Academic Change, New Degree, or Change to Existing Degree: Academic changes are changes to a college's degree requirements or academic policy. They affect a student's pursuit of an existing degree, major, concentration/track/option, academic honors, etc. Use this survey to add or change a degree program, or to make other non-minor, non-certificate academic changes
- Proposed New Minor: Adding an entirely new transcript-recognized minor
- Proposed Change to Existing Minor: Making alterations (barring deletion) to a minor that already exists
- Proposed New Certificate: Adding a completely new certificate program
- Proposed Change to Existing Certificate: Making alterations (barring deletion) to a certificate program that already exists
- Deleting a Degree Program, Minor, or Certificate: Deleting a degree program, minor, or certificate