Submission for Curriculum Change Proposals for the 2022-2024 undergraduate and law catalogs will open in Summer 2021.
Before submitting your Curriculum Change Proposal to the Office of the General Faculty, please be sure you have acquired all of the necessary internal approvals. More information can typically be found in your College's governance documents.
CCP Form Submission Links
As of fall 2018, Curriculum Change Proposal (CCP) Forms are replacing all impact statements used in the previous catalog cycle change. Thank you for your patience and your help as we continue to improve upon the Curriculum Change Proposal process.
All proposals are submitted electronically by the college to the Office of the General Faculty through a UT Qualtrics form (links below). Please be sure to select the proper form--your choice will affect the routing of your proposal. Only authorized users will be able to access these forms. If you cannot log in with your UT EID, please contact the Office of the General Faculty.
- Proposed Academic Change, New Degree, or Change to Existing Degree: Academic changes are changes to a college's degree requirements or academic policy. They affect a student's pursuit of an existing degree, major, concentration/track/option, academic honors, etc. Use this survey to add or change a degree program, or to make other non-minor, non-certificate academic changes (Download: CCP Academic Change/Degree Change Info Sheet [.doc version]) OR (Download: CCP New Degree Info Sheet [.doc version])
- Proposed New Minor: Adding an entirely new transcript-recognized minor (Download: CCP New Minor Info Sheet [.doc version])
- Proposed Change to Existing Minor: Making alterations (barring deletion) to a minor that already exists (Download: CCP Minor Change Info Sheet [.doc version])
- Proposed New Certificate: Adding a completely new certificate program (Download: CCP New Certificate Info Sheet [.doc version])
- Proposed Change to Existing Certificate: Making alterations (barring deletion) to a certificate program that already exists (Download: CCP Certificate Change Info Sheet [.doc version])
- Deleting a Degree Program, Minor, or Certificate: Deleting a degree program, minor, or certificate (Download: CCP Deletion Info Sheet [.doc version])
Please take a moment to complete our user survey: Curriculum Change Proposal Process Satisfaction Survey